Thursday, September 8, 2011

ALL IS IN YOU


If you give gratitude for your surrounding it offers you the grace of satisfaction. Appreciation is the key to celebrate everything that comes to you. All is in you, all is about you. Everything is there because of you; you are the main character in this play that is life, your life.
I received a complement that touched me very deep. I was admiring the beach of Turk and Caicos, Grace Bay and I commented “I had never been in such a beautiful beach” then, Michael (an angel that woks at the hotel) said to me “This beach is nothing without you”. His comment made me realized and appreciate the real truth. He was right, without me there will be not beach, not beauty. I had to be there and see it with the eyes and the heart I was looking at it. I was observing at it with my eyes filled of rainbow colors and with a heart full of love and gratitude. Certainly, all was in me. Billions of people had seen that beach, but each one had seen it with different glasses, the eyes of the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment