Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just show me the truth

Age and time is an illusion. All depends of how you feel and what are your beliefs. Today I repeat a prayer from the book Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss “Just show me the truth. I don’t want anything else in my life”. This prayer gave me the opportunity to see one more time that everything is possible. Synchronizations and miracles keep showing up in my life.

After waking up at 6:00 am and having a very long day I desired to go to the gym at 7:30 pm. I got in the Total Body Class instead of Yoga class. It felt amazing; I had so much energy that at the time I was doing all exercises I felt like the 25 years old woman I used to be. That was fun and excited. That was real, it is real. It is the real truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment