Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Prayer by Marianne Williamson



“No, I am no buying into the notion that wealth and position determine my destiny. As a child of God, I am bound by nothing”, “No, I am not going to stop pursuing my dream because someone else doesn't see its value. As a child of God, I have the power to make dreams manifested”; “No; I am not wallowing in the victimization of a youth that did not go my way. As a child of God, I am able to transform the past”, No, I am not going to quiet my voice because other people are uncomfortable with my power. As a child of God, I am here to speak my truth.                                       

   Marianne Williamson


Prayer:
“Dear God, please make me whom you want me to be, and take me where you want me to go.”

 Marianne Williamson


Visit my website at
Follow me on Facebook & Twitter Rafaela Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment