Monday, November 1, 2010

AFFIRMATIONS

Are you familiar with Affirmations? Affirmations are thoughts we send to our subconscious mind. These can be positive or negative. As you practice positive affirmations your cells will be calmed; you will feel optimistic and your self-esteem will improve. Affirmations will sustain you while you move forward and expand your life goals. The affirmations you will learn in my blog, web site and my book will guide you to be more disciplined about recognizing how your conscious mind works so that you’ll become more aware of what you want. I write or say affirmations with a positive attitude and then try to pause to take a moment to reflect on and feel my emotions. In the beginning it may be tough to believe your affirmations, resistance will appear, but the more you write and repeat them, the more familiar and comfortable you will feel. Miracles will take place if you only believe in them.  When you make your affirmations, there can be no doubts. Always believe, keep the faith and they will manifest. Affirmations are like mind maps, try to visualize your wishes at the time you say them.

Positive Affirmations:

I love myself.
I am love.
I am healthy, whole and complete.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to affirmations. I am practicing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Through the practice of affirmations, you will gain inner peace, calmness, harmony and happiness for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete