Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A BIG LESSON I LEARNED THIS YEAR 2011


Sometimes I used to ask myself, Rafaela I had built you for so many years and this is what I am getting from life?  With that feeling of hopeless I came to a good conclusion. I had learned to elevate my vibration and allow things to come to me instead of me following them. Now, I am learning enjoying this instant, my present moment. Not matter what is my condition I try to feel good and joyful. If doubt comes I change it for hope, if fear arrive I transform it into courage, if procrastination comes I change it for decision, if anger appear I change it for harmony, if resistance arrive I change it for surrender, if disapproval comes I changed for appreciation. I become optimistic because I had learned it is the only way that happiness start showing up.
                                                                 To be continue

No comments:

Post a Comment