Thursday, January 27, 2011

PRAYER: MY MOMENT OF TRANQUILITY

This is my moment, my moment of quietness and peaceful setting. Today I have the opportunity to concentrate on my breathing and my interior silence. I am relaxed because I’m letting my thoughts navigate and vanish. This is my breathing space where I choose to be in serenity. I am learning to control myself, be patient and to contemplate my mind. It is easy for me to let my thoughts quiet down and to focus my intention. If distraction comes I have the will to go back to concentrate on my breath, and blackout my thoughts. I let my breathing breathe itself. Meditation is giving me the wisdom to maintain myself in good strength and balance. I am healthy, full of energy and enthusiasm. I experience sense of strength of gratitude. I like where I am. Meditation brings me my greatest joy. I feel in peace with myself.

By Rafaela Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment