Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Abundance

Prosperity has more to do with an inner state of mind rather than an exterior situation. There are many people who think they don’t deserve better, they consider themselves bad, out of luck, or suffering from bad karma. Abundance and success cannot be possible if we think we are not worthy, don’t have a career, and don’t deserve wealth because we weren’t born into a rich family. Prosperity is available to all of us and in my workshops and my book I can offer your different techniques of how to use your own mind power, and achieve your desires in prosperity.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting concept. i want to learn more about it. The way you are explaining it convinces me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prosperity begins with our vibrancy of feeling good, not matter what is the situation we are facing. We must get focus on the present moment and enjoy the positive things life offers us, instead of focus on the deprivations. In my book I am offering different techniques and exercises that will help you heal old negative thoughts patterns about scarcity.

    ReplyDelete