Thursday, October 7, 2010

Energy within us

Have there been any moments of your live where your relationship, job, or business is not going well and you don’t know why?  Yet, we want that person or situation to change for the sake of us, but we don’t try to make changes in our lives. Some years later, five, eight, ten or more, we realize that we continue attracting the same type of people and experiences in our lives, which have the same patterns and habits. Unfortunately, this situation remains, until we realize that we need to make a decision and confront the situation. The best solution to resolve this condition is seeking for help to discover what part of us needs to be changed.  My book owns methods to help you make those changes and help you discover all the power that exists within you.  Using your mind and faith can attract all the prosperities you have been looking for.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful. How do I buy the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy that a lot of people like my philosophy and are waiting for my book. It is on the way, and my affirmation is “My book is published and available in 2011” ♥

    ReplyDelete