Monday, October 18, 2010

Begin to Love Your BODY

Start loving your BODY, it is your temple.  It doesn’t matter if you think something is missing, or it is over weight.  If you don’t love it today the way it is, you will neither love it when you obtain the figure you wish.  Today is the day to start embracing it, don’t wait for tomorrow to take this action.   Now make a list from hair to toes and describe all the benefits you obtain from your BODY.  Tomorrow, continue this exercise with the organs, follow by nervous system, etc.

2 comments:

  1. Great Exercise! I never though of my body that way. I just realized that for so many years I have taken it for granted. Now I am learning to appreciate every part of it and to lisent to what it is trying to tell me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciated it for all the years it had served me; it goes with me everywhere I go. I love every piece of my body. Your body needs relaxation and excitement, take it for a treat to a spa, reflexology, meditation, swimming, dancing or any activity you believe it will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete